Hathway Broadband - Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter warpspeed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 65,964
Looks like there are no new offers from Hathway. Guess I'll go with yearly recharge during next bill cycle and save a few bucks. Last six months with 300 Mbps plan, I had never faced any outage or speed/latency problem. Hopefully it stays that way.

Seems like Hathway is much better in terms of VFM and reliability than their parent company. I don't think Hathway will be rebranded at least for the next few years. They will keep Hathway as a brand to provide cheap internet in more competitive urban areas and Jio fiber will concentrate majorly on the tier-3 and tier-4 cities milking customers more money for half baked products where there is no competition.

Looks like there are no new offers from Hathway. Guess I'll go with yearly recharge during next bill cycle and save a few bucks. Last six months with 300 Mbps plan, I had never faced any outage or speed/latency problem. Hopefully it stays that way.
how much are you paying yearly? 3+1 offer not available for 300mbps plans?

300 Mbps is only available @ 14999 plus gst for 12 mo and 9999 plus gst for 6 mo.

Anyone opted for 500 plan? What’s the quota per month in this plan?I got this recently but I am confused whether it is 400gb per month or for six months..Customer care also doesn’t provide proper info even after sending many mails..As I am a new hathway broadband user,I couldn’t understand it as nothing is specified ..Pls check the screen shot and existing BB users, kindly tell

Attachments

• B9B2EF89-91DF-4564-8D2A-214D1AC1A976.webp
    B9B2EF89-91DF-4564-8D2A-214D1AC1A976.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 300
Never had the chance to test the post FUP speeds, I average at ~800 gigs a month. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Hi, I'm using Hathway broadband in Chennai.. My wireless router is ZTE F602W. I'm unable to login to my router using the default router password. Has anyone experienced this problem? It was logging with the default username admin and pwd password for about 3 months ago.. But recently I noticed that I'm no longer able to login to my router with default credentials. If anyone faced this problem and if you know what the password might be changed to, please let me know.

@julian167 Hathway has put up a non default password on their ONT which you can get it from their customer care.

@mr_grump5 Yes they do! Instead of opting for 300 Mbps again I went with 4+1 offer, 200 Mbps @ 1 TB plus mesh wifi router for 4718 and I got the validity for five months immediately after the recharge. I do suggest you to go for 3+1, given they come up with new offers all the time.