Jio Speed getting reduced to 60kbps after 1gb usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter ACKR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,737
ISP
Jio,Bsnl
I am experiencing this from past couple of days.Have they already migrated people to Happy New Year offer?.When i open old MyJio app it still says Welcome offer but data is allocated in 2 different slots one for 1 Gb from which 0 Kb is left and other for 3Gb for which all 3 gb is left.Anyone else experiencing this?

happened to me as well on 12/12 and speeds back to normal next day. had to call cc though.
Looks like they are doing prep work for the New Year offer.

Same for me ... got 12 Dec SMS welcoming me to Jio and then gone 1GB plan, 3 days in a row. Mumbai- old customer.

I had restarted my phone the next day after 12/12 and reinstalled the latest myjio app. Not sure if that helped but back to normal.
@ACKR i went past 1gb without any problems

My speed has been capped at 500 kbps since yesterday for everything except Jio servers in speedtest and netvelocity. Didn't even cross the FUP.

Damn it..Speeds are freaking capped at 512Kbps.. 😡
For few hours it remained at 20Mbps+ here in Trivandrum and after that it's back to 512Kbps..
Can't even complaint to jio,as no one picks up at CC

I'm getting around 1 Mbps. One month back I used to get around 30 to 40 Mbps easy. Maybe it's because of an increasing number of people getting access to their network and downloading/uploading unnecessary things they don't need.

5896929562.png

Last edited:
Damn it..Speeds are freaking capped at 512Kbps.. 😡
For few hours it remained at 20Mbps+ here in Trivandrum and after that it's back to 512Kbps..
Can't even complaint to jio,as no one picks up at CC
They have decreased the daily cap to 1 GB even if you are on Welcome plan. You'll get full speed after FUP refresh tomorrow. Complaining to CC didn't help.

@efan didn't even use 1GB..All I did was Google some places to look in Trivandrum and an hour later bam
Not to mention it's still the same today morning..

They are trying to promote Jiopay. I'm getting messages to recharge.
512kbps is too good, here it goes to 40-50kbps.