• Thread starter Thread starter maniac123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,940

maniac123

Addicted to workout
ISP
HATHWAY FTTH / AIRTEL V-Fiber
Yesterday I received two texts from Airtel. From 10th December 2016 1GB 4G/3G/2G price is being revised to rs 157 with 28days validity and 10GB 4G/3G/2G is being priced at rs 497 with 28days validity, It also carries that the offer is applicable only to 4G handsets. Has anyone received any such offers from Airtel.

zgnuxf.png

vxxegv.jpg

Last edited:
I got another message asking me to ignore the 157 offer... Not sure if its because I am on postpaid.

These guys are making in unviable to keep a postpaid number. I'm paying 750 for 1,300 minutes and 1GB Data.

For me, its a corp plan, so still ok. They have recently introduced some very good plans for high usage folks. Like fpr 899, unlimited local+std, with 4 Gb data or something..

I received this message and i am pre-paid user.

The only thing that sucks on the prepaid is that it is the unpredictability of when the offer may be plugged.

Was on voda 300+tax corp plan. 1000local+std+roaming mins 300sms 100MB 2G data. Was hardly using 500-600 mins.
Generated porting code. Got call from Retention dept, was not ready to give 1GB 3G/4G data.

Ported to Airtel UL local+std calls+ 1GB 4G data. Roaming+sms missing. But data is more useful nowadays.
Plus better network in Delhi atleast.