Excitel Broadband New Plans: 20/20mbps for Rs. 799, 25/30mbps for Rs. 1159 & 30/50mbps for Rs. 1699

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
zLh23Uv.png

the new pricing is rather stupid imo. i mean the package price goes up significantly for a 5mbps speed boost. they seem to be charging a premium for peering speeds. you get 2.5mBps for Rs. 800 per month. even without any bonus peering speed, it would be just fine 99% of the times for most folks.

R7eatOR.png

So 695 is without service tax. The prices on the brochure are inclusive of service tax. As this is the final amount we pay. Unlike with most other ISPs which promote tax exclusive prices on their brochures. Still a crappy thing to do on the form on the website.

consistency of pricing at least on the website would be good. btw all the posters that my lco has stuck throughout the sectors are now outdated. the guy has been literally spamming in real world. i have the connection for 1.5 months but they still deliver a brochure every day inside my house. few days ago, lco even called me and asked me that i had earlier enquired about the connection so i can now apply for it. it's hilarious.

Reactions: Smh
Plans are good but what about services? It's very inconsistent and the connection is often not work. Great speeds but no connectivity is what most of the exitel customers are frustrated at and we have already started opting out to a different service provider.... the customer care is just hiered for issuing apologies... sad end of exitel in my area