• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 28,843
Status
Not open for further replies.

surbhit

ISP
Reliance BroadNet
Hi!I'd heard about Reliance's new WiMax boradband internet service. Excited abt the new technology I subscribed for the service (300kbps unlimited). It took 3 weeks to install. in between i logged into this forum and saw various threads from other ppl. No body had a good word for the service and thus i even thought of cancelling the service even before it was installed. Anyway.. i thought to give it a try. Well.. the service has turned out to be top notch in bangalore. The speeds is very good. no connection drops and other problems which other ppl in this forum have complained never occured. The only problem i face is sometimes the network is down. I guess that is only when there was a heavy rainfall and there was something wrong at thier base station. many plp have written abt problem sharing the connection using a wifi routr. Well i am using a Netgear wifi routr to share the connection between to laptops and it works perfectly. I have no regrets taking this connetion, rather i think its the best one avilable.Reliance serices differ from city to city. And the Reliance Broadnet service in Bangalore is of top Quality. Surbhit...

also probably depends on ur locality.. where in bang r u from?

also, i think you forgot to post your phone number along with your advertisement about reliance wimax 🙂

Whats the download speed do u get ?I heard they have good Mbps plans too but no Unlimited stuff 🙁its for people who even surf net in car as well in toilets 😛

hi,even i agree with surbhit.... great connection... good speed... hardly a few connection lags say 2-3 times a week 4 max of 5 min... only rob is getting the connection... rest all good...enjoy

another fake poster advertising reliance, which cannot be relied upon 🙂

This is the test report of a 300 kb/s plan. We don get paid to say good things about reliance.

"we dont get paid" ?aha, so you ARE a reseller for reliance then? sneaky post above my previous one then...you "dont get paid" but you do get some sort of commission for selling reliance wimax connections, dont you... tsk tsk tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.