DL speeds on 50 mbps+ plans?

ISP
Local cable-net
For those on plans having download speeds 50 mbps or more, what download speeds do you typically get on public torrents?

On Ubuntu torrents, I'm averaging 3 MB/s, going upto 4.5 MB/s. This is on a 100 mbps FTTH connection.

Are there any other well-seeded torrents to benchmark with? I basically want to distinguish between upstream network bottlenecks vs. ISP throttling.

Are there no users on this forum with high-speed plans? To get the survey going, you can answer if you have atleast a 20 mbps plan.

I have excitel and hathway (both 50mbps). On public well seeded torrents, i receive

Hathway - 2-3MBps
Excitel - 5-6MBps

Hathway is prepaid and it had 2 months left, when excitel was launched. So i got excitel installed and if their service remains good, i wont renew hathway. But for the next 2 months, will have both. Thinking of installing connectify dispatch to get 100mbps.

Excitel, I paid 5100 for 3 months (router and installation free)
Hathway, I paid 6600 for 3 months.

I'm on 125Mbps and I get an average of 13 to 15MBps on torrents from private trackers and around 9 to 12MBps on public trackers.
B0GUCTu.png

Airtel 40Mbps here, get 5.1MB/s on well seeded torrents, be it private or public, irrespective of time of day.

Ah, My LCO had routed me to a slower bandwidth provider. Gave me a new service name for PPPoE and I now get 8-9 MB/s on the Ubuntu torrent. Could be faster, but this will do.

ISP is Cherrinet and I'm on their recently upgraded 150Mbps plan. Very stable and the speeds are consistent. Only con is FUP. They are just matching ACT's plan in my area so if ACT upgrades any plan mine will also be upgraded to match it.

Pretty awesome ISP you have. I guess your ISP must be the very few in India offering more than 150mbps (I doubt if there is any other actually excluding leased lines etc)

look at that installation cost. reason is just not justified, looks like another scam.

I came across that ISP a couple of months ago when I was first looking at switching from MTNL.
Take note: their own Speedtest video (on their website) for a 100 Mbps plan shows a DL of 64 mbps to a Mumbai server. I get 80+ mbps through a LCO mediated connection. And while researching them, it seems to be the same outfit as Nivyah, who I gather aren't the most upstanding of people. The installation fees of 20000 doesn't inspire confidence.