• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 23,882

dejan

Regular
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel
I got this message from SBI "Hold for 1500 created in your account". Then my savings account is showing 0 balance when it had more than 500 Rs. What should I do?

Was it a zero balance account? I thought SBI had min.balance requirement of 1000.

Maybe contact the branch itself. They are under over stress and it might be a clerical error, which knowing SBI, would require you to visit.

Yes it was a 0 balance account. Exact message showing is "Hold for INR 1,500.00 created in your AC XXXXXX555 on 30/11/16. Download Buddy"

lol I love the way in the end the message with download Buddy promo (SBI Wallet App).

Again could be a clerical error, an overdrawn transaction (cheque etc) posted on your account or something.

I remember I transferred 2500 from my HDFC account to SBI account to withdraw from a SBI ATM. And just the next day or so I got this message. Could this somehow be linked?

Just transferred 100 Rs from my HDFC account to SBI, and still its showing 0 balance. Seems something is wrong with SBI

from the looks of it, sbi is blocking funds in your account. best would be to take your id documents to sbi branch just in case it is related to lack of kyc in your account.

Just received another SMS and now balance is showing normal

"Hold for INR 1,500.00 removed in your AC XXXX555 on 2/12/16. Download Buddy"