Excitel Broadband Not Working

ISP
Exitel
I just got a new Exitel connection on the 29th however last 2 days u have been facing huge sometimes it seems the connection only works in the morning

Now regretting my decision to disconnect my reliance connection

assuming excitel has just launched in your area and based on my experience... it might take them a few days or even weeks to get settled down. i faced downtimes lasting hours. it was down for two days and two nights during the first month. but for the last couple of weeks it has been quite stable. had a small downtime an hour ago but that lasted for a minute maximum.

i would suggest, filing a complaint through the app and through their support email id.

also call the lco because in the end, the issue is from his end and he has to fix it. excitel guys can only forward your complaint to him. my lco has been quite polite until now. hopefully he would not become an asshole with time!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience so far. Sushubh is right that most of the times the issue is due to Last Mile. Some of the Network partners that we work with need time go settle things and then usually it becomes more stable.

We encourage you to communicate directly with Excitel Customer Care through Toll free 1-800-419-0616 and/or helpdesk@excitel.com or even the Mobile app.

Although the issue might be in Last Mile, when the Ticket is Registered Excitel is tracking it and pushing for resolution.

Spoke to the lco and the the has literally no idea why the internet is not working he says he has checked all the network connections and could not figure out the problem he also told me that its working in the nearby area and problem is only in my area thereby further aggregating my anger towards him and Exitel it was a waste of time and money guess will have to call reliance and check if they can reactivate my connection

Have you called our Toll Free Number to check the progress on your Ticket ID?

Just a small perspective. If even 1 Customer in same LCO network has a working connectivity but you do not have at the same moment - this for sure means Excitel Line till LCO is OK.

in my case, the problem was a faulty switch (on route to my place) if i am to believe my lco. he must have replaced it because the problem has not occurred again. my friend living in my sector only but on the other side was not facing the same issue because his line did not have the same faulty switch that was hanging again and again.

The lco said the problem is with all the connections in the area if he is to be believed he said he has searched all the switches and connections in the area however could not figure out the issue and said will check again in the morning anyways for me this is the worst experience I have never heard this explanation from any isp and I have been using Broadband since the last 10 years I wish I had Airtel in my area they are expensive however they don't have any service issues

It will be strange that All users are affected and problem is not resolved for so Long. Each LCO has a dedicated contact to our L2 team and in a cases of Mass Issues, they contact us and we dedicate Engineers at site to help them resolve the case.

You can give me your Ticket ID and/or username and I will try to check what is the situation.