• Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 31,265

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Fuck Samsung. This is what you should consider buying.
I mean. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!

USD 250 is around Rs. 15500. I am guessing this is exclusive of taxes? Need to check.

Last edited:
Is this Smart Watch or normal watch?
I am still not convinced why I would need Smart Watch, and how it will help me in my daily life or improve productivity in any way.

I wish I had a real job. I would have bought this in an instance!

Last edited:
Black Friday Deal.

BPKB30i.png

Check Pebble Time Steel Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

Pebble Time - Awesome Smartwatch, No Compromises by Pebble Technology — Kickstarter

At its core, Time Steel is powered by the same system as Pebble Time…with a few tweaks.

Delicately crafted, CNC-finished 316L stainless steel case
Larger battery, up to 10 days of normal use
Same color e-paper display, now bonded directly to the top lens
Available in Gunmetal Black, Silver Stainless, and Gold (you’re welcome, @CaliforniaLahve!)
Includes two straps: fine leather and stainless steel
Same great features as Pebble Time:

Comfortable, ergonomic design. 1mm thicker on Pebble Time Steel.
Water resistant. Swim, shower, run in the rain—all good (leather strap should not be submerged).
Built to last. Stainless Steel bezel with Gorilla Glass lens.
Customizable. Standard 22mm watch band with quick release mechanism.
Smartstrap ready. Magnetic charging port with data connection for smartstraps.
Time Steel starts shipping in July. Each reward package includes two straps (leather and stainless steel) for just $250, which is exclusive to Kickstarter. The regular retail price for this package will be $299.

Pebble smartstraps

Rather than trying to shove every sensor and doohickey into the Pebble Time, we decided to keep the watch simple and functional and give our incredible maker and developer community the opportunity to build from there. Up until now, if you wanted it all you had to compromise…on battery life, size, design or feature set. Not anymore.

That’s why we created Pebble smartstraps. It’s simple: straps can now contain electronics and sensors to interface directly with apps running on Pebble Time.

S8lY8Ud.png

Now everything is possible -- GPS, heart rate monitor, NFC, battery extension, you name it! Accessory makers can create all of these. Not only that, it’s so easy to change straps (5 - 10 seconds) that you could swap them in and out on your way to the gym, before going on vacation, or even while getting into your car.

Check Pebble Time Round Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal

Pebble Smartwatch | Smartwatch for iPhone & Android

Source

Pebble – A New Face for Pebble

Pebble Time Round is faithful to timeless watch design while being a true Pebble at heart. The beautiful, always-on, e-paper display discreetly camouflages the smarts within. Summon timeline to keep tabs on your day. Leave the phone in your bag and bring notifications, messages, incoming calls, and music controls to your wrist. Pebble Time Round is the perfect companion for those who like their wearable tech a bit more incognito.