QUERY:BEST SOFTWARE FOR CHECKING D/U USAGE?

• Thread starter Thread starter dr_nvkrishna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6,665

dr_nvkrishna

ISP
BSNL
PLEASE TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST SOFTWARE FOR CHECKING DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD USAGE DURING BROWSING.WHETHER IT IS FREE WARE OR SHAREWARE OR PAID ONE.PLEASE POST THE WEBSITE ADDRESS.

I am using DU Meter ... which is a very good software.

It will keep track of your daily and monthly and weekly usages etc ...
You can also set aalrms to warn you when you're reaching the end of your limit for the month ... etc ...

You can get it from : http://www.dumeter.com/

But, honestly, if you ask me ... BSNL should be doing this for us ...
Sending us an email even when we're near our monthly bandwidth target ...

But sadly, I think, this is asking for too much ...

i use a sftware called "bandwidth meter" from wizard software...google for it.very good software..google for it ,,,,very easy to dwnload & install....& lots of options..multiple views can be done....

thank you for giving me software names.i will try them.i am unable to control my usage.i am fearing about huge bills next month.

right.. nothing to beat du meter... Pupudada!

btw those who dont know .. Netmeter is exactly same as D/U meter in but only good thing is its freeware 😉 so i prefer netmeter but none of them is useful if u are on sify bcoz of so much lan traffuc gets counted .. my meter is always above 30 KB even if um not loogged in 🙁

i vote for NETLIMITER.nice tool for controlling aswell as monitering(for days-weeks-months-years).very very useful for p2p appz users

Originally posted by digitalnirmal@Jul 9 2005, 08:48 AM
yeah its DU meter
PM me if u want the registeraton serial
[snapback]15492[/snapback]
[/quote]

a request please do not talk about serials etc. in here. thank you! pupudada!

Thats excatly the reason he has asked to PM rather than duscussing here in the board it self. He was complying with the rules of this forum . Any ways PM doesnt work now-a-days so better to leave and email address behind

ya i too get so much of lan traffic counted in my du meter any other program in which my lan traffic won't be counted

The same problem here ,usage recorded in DU meter even when not connected ,but the problem is there with all ISPs not just sify ,Even with airtel etc.