DNS Problems on Excitel Broadband

both blinkit & wikipedia are loading without any issue.

Just noticed that grofers.com is not even redirecting to the blinkit.com store.

And yeah, all seems well now. Even 1 3 3 7 x is loading. It was blocked earlier today.

Seems like some major issue with an upstream provider, even telegram not working on vodafone data, though forum loads on it. My local isp also has this issue

Last edited:
if it was a dns issue, it would be resolved with encrypted dns right? that does not help in this case it seems.

My local isp is also having issues now. Internet is working but some random sites not loading even with warp and atlas ripe went offline when internet was working. It's working now but there is some issue.

Hey there, @Sushubh
I'm having trouble figuring out how to use NextDNS on my excitel fibre connection, and since you previously stated that you use NextDNS on your excitel connection, I figured you'd be the best person to ask this question to. I'd be extremely grateful if you could assist me in resolving this issue.

native would work if you have a router in the middle with that functionality. like something running openwrt. i just like it right on the device as it works on all wireless and cellular networks as well. plus you can switch on the go if the dns server is facing downtime. easier to troubleshoot.

plus with NextDNS, if you are using the free account for ad blocking and other features, router would eat up your api calls pretty fast. device configuration means that you can just create a bunch of free accounts and divide them between your devices.

the only advantage of having it on the router is that any new device gets it as well. so does your smart tvs which might not natively support encrypted dns. plus it made sense few years ago when native support was not available. now you can just configure it on chrome and firefox directly. all major operating system other than windows 10 support encrypted dns now i believe.