• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,964

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
If they were stupid enough to make you disable your antivirus for McAfee Stinger, wait till you see this screenshot...

Atleast their web version is better:Note : "In case you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer as the browsing tool, we recommend that you upgrade the browser to Microsoft Internet Explorer ver 5.5 or above."

When was the last date for web login though? I've forgotten and it's no longer mentioned on site.

I did ask them how IE 5.5 is related to the functioning of their client......they simply dint know.Even the tech guys dint have ne reply, all they cud say was, these r minimum requirement.I feel lucky they dint say u need minimum RAM of 1gig or u need 17" flat monitor, or like multimedia cordless mouse n keyboard......grrhhhhh

i think ie5.5 engine is required for the interface which runs on xml i think. 😛as for ur requirements, i dont have a flat monitor and am 512megs ram short. 🙁

They cud have pmped in some more money to get something better.Or may be users here have done somethin for free also......

i still say 24x7 client is the best which i have seen around here. web login is still the best option.

Maybe they're recommending IE 5.5 for browsing the internet 😛

Okay this has almost nothing to do with the topic but how come you guys can make high quality, low size screenshots? I paste the screenshot into paint brush and then save it as a gif which results in a loss of colour.....

[Forgive me for going OT]GIF isnt really meant for high quality pictures. Get this free software called IrfanView for windows (GIMP does the trick in linux). Save the screenshot as BMP and then using IrfanView convert it to JPG or PNG.

I don't know why he saved gif instead of png, but ujjwal i'm certain he knows all about screenshots and irfanview.

take a print screen, control-v inside irfanview. save as png if the image is solid or jpg if its a photo. should give you good enough screenshot.for rare cases i open up an image editor to squeeze more bytes out of screenshots.

arre people...they r asking for 5.5 version cause there stupid site that opens up on log in dosent come on version lower than 5.5...