Is Airtel really giving Unlimited Internet for 3 months ?

ISP
Excitel
I wanted a new ISP (Unluckily Airtel) as a "UPGRADE" from Reliance, and while checking the Airtel website, I saw this :
m1fpQJf.png

GET UNLIMITED INTERNET FOR 3 MONTHS ON Rs.1099 AND ABOVE PLANS

Can anyone tell me about this ?

from what i remember they were offering 100GB extra per month for three months. the connection is already unlimited with fup.

@ashhad The website is total waste, contact your local Airtel executive for more details. But the plan details remain the same, but speed differs.

Yes it's possible the offer is true but better to call them and check first before signing up.

Okay, But I think I'll stay with reliance for a while and wait for some fiber-based broadband.

How is Airtel an upgrade from RComm??? I remember that RCom had 4mbit speeds in 2007 for whomever was willing to pay. I do remember that I used TataCom when I had good online business turnover because TataCom was more stable but I went back to RCom being my only ISP since I had a phoneline with them too.

Anyway, I just got an Airtel line and it's very stable and I can play 1080P youtube buffer free on a 4.4 mbit down line. There is a INR 3,000 plan for 500gb on Airtel but that's apprantly only available for people who have been using Airtel for a while.

Airtel just now called me because I hit the fup and offered 75GB more for Rs 300 extra....instantly activated

LIv1syY.png

Any reason why old customers can't avail the special offer? What if we disconnect and then take a new connection? it seems very unfair that old customers don't get these benefits.

from what i remember they were offering 100GB extra per month for three months. the connection is already unlimited with fup.

I see 100GB + flyers in my neighborhood. I think if they're saying UL it should be without FUP, otherwise why will separately advertise and make it 3 months? Will there be nothing after FUP after 3 months?

I'm on the 100gb monthly bonus for 3 months since I received a new Airtel connection.

I joined Netflix too so I can find out if I need more than 200 gb a month (I use 100gb a month web browsing and group video chatting a month). At the prices paid in India to Airtel, the FUP should be at least double of what it already is.

Any reason why old customers can't avail the special offer? What if we disconnect and then take a new connection? it seems very unfair that old customers don't get these benefits.

the purpose of the offer is to get new customers....but you can always try negotiating after requesting to disconnect...they will surely call you....good luck ! 🙂