Excitel Broadband appears to have doubled speeds on all plans! (Through December as well!)

• Thread starter Thread starter varungarg455
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 14,676
lol. i am getting 45mbps+ on airtel and other servers. lol. can't even feel the difference while browsing.

5774151695.png

Excitel does not show name of test server in their result now?

pwkgmk.png

so how can i test the speeds on non-speedtest.net servers? 😀

lvvxac.png

Test downloaded this random file:
http://ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com/1GB.zip

I am not sure if this is part of speedtest.net.

gddyzx.png

Wooh...... enjoy.... while it lasts....

lol. even though i seem to be consuming 20GB per day according to excitel meter, i really have nothing to download and this speed is essentially useless to me 😛

though if this is a permanent thing, i would be more likely to switch to the 799 plan later this month.

if any excitel user wants to do a speedtest from one customer to another using an app like resilio sync... it would be great. i have to see how fast p2p file sharing is between excitel users based in different cities!

same here... nothing to download...... even 799 plan is too much for me....

No one is watching Netflix....

i have so much unwatched stuff... i can go offline for 2 months and still not be able to finish it. :emoji_blush:

i look forward to the launch of Amazon video and a few more services so that local storage becomes essentially unnecessary and one can just stream everything.

i mean excitel is actually fast enough to just use a torrent streaming app like webtorrent to directly start watching using the torrent file without downloading the media first.

it's insane how much things have changed in the last 15 days at my end...

that reminds me, i have to recheck with reliance about my disconnection request. their guy would never visit my place to collect the modem which means they would end up charging me rs. 1500 :emoji_rage:

brqsrx.png

not sure if it was different yesterday for me too.