• Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,743

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Anyone here how I can access Excitel Portal? Excitel guy told me on Facebook that I can access my bills on portal. Told me to contact helpdesk to know how to access portal. I am on hold currently 😛

Wow. I could not find think linked from the website:

h8SSRMS

I see a bill for first payment of plan. Not for installation charges though.

dlsnwk.png

According to the portal I have consumed 330GB 😱

Well I have consumed only 127GB in 24 days.....

But I see the dial up to 200GB only..... I don't know, if it is FUP.....
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Thx..... for the portal link...

have not been watching much of netflix as i got bored of star trek. i do not think this figure is accurate.

sbaona.png

whoa. so the counter does work. maybe i should consider changing my password. i am not sure if my local lco has turned on mac binding yet.

this could be the possible reason...

swzcay.png

there is no fup. at least not officially!

i think i have uploaded more data in the last 15 days than i have in my entire lifetime.

Wallet Balance -1699.00

i guess it shows how much money they have. since the month is not completed, it is showing negative value right now. and since they are not charging on a pro-rata basis, the amount is full.
it would be great if the cable guy can accept online payments. as in neft/imps/upi. i doubt they would make their life complicated. cash is the preferred route for them. i can live with this minor annoyance tbh.

connection has become as unreliable as reliance now. was down in the morning for an hour. was down when i checked 10 minutes ago.