Believe it or not!

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 7,064
I have AXBU (48 kbps ultd)........same high speed.....but today my pack expires....lets see if it continues after renewal....But speed of normal browsing is too variable......it's just with download acclerators that i am getting such whopping speeds

why is du meter showing wrong values??????[/b]

My Download acclerator lags behind the actual sppeds a little

Originally posted by avinds@Jul 7 2005, 08:38 PM
in that one week .......network will be down for 6 days 😉
[snapback]15285[/snapback]
[/quote]

u r just so totally rite. In may..... i faced 50% downtime. I fought wit their co-ordinator n secured a compensation of 7days which they say is the max they can give. Even in June i faced 50% downtime..... n finally... in the end when the compensation came into effect....their lines went down!!!
Im just waiting for Airtel to finish laying their lines. Then Ill go in for their DSL. Sushubh... Now u can come baq 2 Chandigarh.... Airtels comin heya!! 😉

there is a minor problem mate...my dad is at a senior position in excise and taxation. he has got a government house. he has an official BSNL phone. Airtel does not spread there network in areas where government houses are there coz people just do not get private telephones coz the official ones are free to use... so i am screwed again 🙂

ROTFLMAO!!!

Finally the honeymoon period i was experiencing with Sify has ended today after about a week.The highest speed i got was 282KBPS i.e over 2 megabits per secondFeeling I am back to India

Boygr8 your product code was AXBU before renewal .Tell me if your product code has changed now .

My product code was AXBU before renewal......and AXBX after renewalBut the uncapped speeds were present 3 days b4 and 3 days after renewal