• Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,216

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i went to delhi for 3 days. came back and my network was down. no idea since when. it was around 630-7 pm and no one at CTO picked up the phone. i finally managed to get in touch with some individual who told me that the linesman was on holiday and he himself cannot come coz he had fever. the network resumed only when i had to get girish from chandigarh to panchkula to get some guy at CTO to fix my network. pings are still breaking but well atleast net is working. still trying to contact the CTO regarding the broken pings... the phone is switched off.i got a call when i was in delhi from sify office regarding renewal of my package. i was on roaming. it costed me 40 bucks to get some information about the package i wanted to get and confirm it. i came back home and just got a call 10 minutes back that they coudl not renew my pack from their office so i would have to renew it myself online (which i normally do...)...so 40 bucks down the drain... i renewed my pack myself online. which is a pain itself coz it takes atleast 10 clicks... :angry:

Typical conversation with Sify CC, Chennai:ankX: My connection has been down for 8 days nowSify CC: Sir, our local team has been informed and is looking into it and should update you soonankX: But I have not heard from anybody in the 'local team' till date 🤔 Sify CC: Sir, our local team has been informed and is looking into it and should update you soon ankX: Whats the escalation procedure? Sify CC: Sir, what escalation?ankX: When will you escalate my complaint, today, tomorrow, next month? :wacko:Sify CC: Sir, our local team has been informed and is looking into it ankX: Boss, do you understand what I am trying to say? Who is the point of escalation? What is the process by which my complaint will get escalated to the next level?Sify CC: Sir, our local team has been informed and is looking into it and should update you soonankX: Dude, you are like a @#$%%$# taperecorder... ankX: ...(hangs up) :angry:

Hmm... My local network was down for 2 days after it snowed in Shimla, which resulted in major thunderstorms here in chandigarh. The CTO spent a large part of Tuesday repairing the network but forgot to check my particular line. It took me to complain to Chandigarh main office to send Girish yet again to get some guys from the CTO's office and fix my particular line today. I am amazed. Even though they know I am the one running this online forum and a blog regarding them and their services... they still do not give a damn! What would be happening to a normal customer is somethign I do not want to imagine!