13 Days completed and no connection

• Thread starter Thread starter lokesh1612
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,072
ISP
ACT Broadband
Hi,
My userId is 479122. (Complaint No: 0001421447)
I had submitted the documents and payment on 9th November. On 12th Nov, I got message the document is accepted and broadband will be connected within 10 days. On 20th I enquired about the status of connetion and was told that it will be done by 22nd and they will call me before coming for laying cable. on 22nd morning, I again called and enquired as it was already 10th day, they said cable will be layed by 23rd and connection will be active by 24th. I waited for call from them then again called in evening, when response was it will be done by 9:30 PM. Which didn't happened. Again when i called on 23rd, there was a standard response, "it has been escalated and this request is being taken on priority basis".
It has already crossed 15 days since i submitted documents.
I fear if this is the condition before they have given the connection, what will be the service when some fault happens. If i have to wait so long for getting the connection, I can wait for another 1 month before Airtel 4G tower is setup in my locality. Thankfully i didn't disconnected my airtel 4G connection. currently airtel 4G is dropping off frequently but at least I can work. If I wait for ACT to provide connection i'll be jobless for sure.
Just a thought if airtel can setup a new tower in 2 months for ticket resolution, can't ACT lay fiber cable in 10 days for new connection.
Regards,
Lokesh

Today finally i see some work, they installed the box, now waiting for the fiber cable to be laid. The late connection problems is because of the fact that the laying of cable and fixing box is given to contractor.