Reliance Jio Unlimited at Night. Is not Unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter Witcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,650
So I bought this JioFi and tested at Nighttime (2am-5am).
Seems its not so Unlimited.
After the 4 GB cap it goes back to 256 Kbps speed and then it continues til midnight of that day at 256 KBS.

Maybe the Jio backend accounting/tracking systems are not proper - did you try shutting off the device BEFORE 2AM and then starting it again AFTER 2 AM (giving about 15 minutes gap before and after 2AM) then seeing if you can download fully until 5 AM ?

I think that the Night Unlimited will be in action after the commercial launch, till then we are stuck with 4GB/Day

night unlimited will come into action only after 1st jan. till then 4 GB/day is the limit without any exceptions.

Maybe the Jio backend accounting/tracking systems are not proper - did you try shutting off the device BEFORE 2AM and then starting it again AFTER 2 AM (giving about 15 minutes gap before and after 2AM) then seeing if you can download fully until 5 AM ?

It was shut off, and I had put an alarm for 2:05 am.
Tested it. Did not work as intended.
As others users have quoted above, may be it will be unlimited when it launches officially.

Lol,its already free and expecting unlimited free during that night time is kinda greedy 😛
And yes it's after 31st Dec

Reactions: SVK