Google Pixel XL - Quite Black - 128GB

Disagree on the durability part. The plastic screen protector on my previous phone lasted for 4 years before I sold it off. Yes, plastic might not give the same feeling as glass and collects fingerprints far more easily, but it's better than having a huge bubble running through the edges of the screen, and ruining your experience.

@Alvord12 So basically no TGSP is available which will be perfect in the display area? I don't care about more area coverage as long as the active display area is protected, without any sort of bubble, lack of adhesive causing dusts to gather and sorts like that, not even in the slightest. So if there is no TGSP like that then I will get plastic too. Thanks for your input.

@ithehappy As far as I know, the intelliglass PRO and Yootech are the only good ones out there that provide full coverage without bubbles. Unfortunately, both of them are not available on Amazon.in, so you'll be looking at extra shipping cost with the original dollar value if you order them from their official websites.

So my phone's vibration motor seems to have given up. There's very little vibration intensity and there's also a rattling sound when my phone vibrated. Googling tells me this is a pretty common problem with Pixel devices. Contacted Google via their support option under settings, they routed me to HTC service center nearby my office. Visited the place on Thursday last week and they told me that they need to order the vibration motor and it will take atleast a week. They told me that there is no need to deposit the mobile and they will call me when the part arrives.

Sucks that for a ₹70k device we need to wait for repairs. This is where Apple rocks. They straight away replace the device. Even Blackberry used to do the same when they were around.

Apple would replace a more than six month old phone with a new unit? would you prefer a refurbished unit? 😛

They replace phones till your phone is in warranty. Not new, but refurbished. I am fine with factory refurbished unit as long as it works. I hate to see scratches and scuffs and factory refurbished units doesn't have those 😛