Static IP on Excitel Broadband

banned because they were preaching users here what they think is right and what consumers are suggesting is wrong. you would not have liked them much. i suggest posting to them on their latest facebook page announcing the new plans. they also preach sermons on their facebook page.

maybe thread of a lawsuit would get them to issue you a static ip! none of us have been successful.

Could you please unban them? I promise you, you'll be watching a hell of a show here. I've whooped the asses of HP, Dell, Reliance Broadband, Aadhar Card reps in court before. Let's see what the rep has to say in response to the law.

facebook is a better place. they are really really annoying. i don't like annoying people 😀

plus. i would really like to see the trai regulation or the law that you are referring to here. i do not think most isps give public ips to customers these days. except for the dsl based ones like airtel, bsnl and mtnl.

dadaw.png

Edit: Oops nvm, I thought this was the new thread.

Last edited:
Its ridiculous that even their own customers are on different subnet. I wanted to stream games to my friend who is also on Excitel but it turns out that my local IP is on 10.3.x.x while his local IP is on 10.0.x.x . Asked Excitel whether they can forward some ports required to gamestream and they said they have all the "domestic" ports open. 😕