• Thread starter Thread starter hitech0101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,584

hitech0101

I got banned!
ISP
YOU
I am looking for buying a new laptop with budget of around 20k-25k. Listing a few things i have priority for
1. Good Display.
2. Comfortable to use.
3. Battery backup.
4. Don't want it to heat up quickly.
5. Good Support if anything gets broken.

Windows is not a priority. Screen size preference is 15inch but willing to adjust.

Usage:
Mostly for MS-office work, Internet Browsing and watching videos. Can live with the laptop not able to handle heavy software/games.

A couple of options i already looked into
Buy HP 15-BA025AU 15.6-inch Laptop (AMD A6-7310/4GB/500GB/DOS/Integrated Graphics), Turbo Silver Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

Buy Lenovo Ideapad 15.6-inch Laptop (Core i3 5th Gen/4GB/1TB/DOS/Integrated Graphics) Black Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

Any feedback will be good, i have never bought a laptop before hence need help.

try visiting local outlets and get a feel of the model that you light. if this is your first laptop, it might be a good idea to handle the laptop yourself before buying. i have never liked laptops personally. bought a few but could not use any of them. hate them even as secondary machines. this is why i do not have a personal chromebook. i just borrow my dad's when i need a laptop upstairs. once you get a feel of the models available in what price range, it might be easier to make a decision for an online purchase!

Upvote 0
Local outlets the ones near to my home have very limited options. They are trying to sell me stuff i don't want. I like HP laptops designwise but in understand from limited use of these devices it will take some time to adjust to them. I don't like laptops for regular use my father wants to buy one i might end up using it occasionally all he said was no to lenovo but i am looking into all options before picking one.

Upvote 0
lol. i would say no to HP 😛 but then it is purely based on my own personal experience with hp laptops 😛

you can also look into the cheaper 2 in 1 devices being sold by micromax etc. they are probably going to be more useful in a household today as you can also use them as a tablet.

Upvote 0
Thanks. But i do not want to exceed the budget, the discrete gpu is not a requirement and i believe this laptop would run out of juice quickly considering the added power consumption of a gpu and a higher spec cpu.

Upvote 0

Have you used Fujitsu laptops before ? How good is their after sales & warranty support ?

Both options are used or refurbished i am not interested in them preference is for new product.

@Sai i am not looking into Dell for now thinking of staying away from them. I was more inclined towards HP/Lenovo after considering the models available. Haven't ruled out Asus or Acer but lenovo and hp have better options available.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Upvote 0
if you can find someone with stanchart, you can save 2000 bucks. i have already used the offer on some purchase... otherwise we could have worked something out!

Upvote 0