Review about ACT Fibernet - Delhi

legend_killer

ISP
AirTel FTTH
Review about ACT Fibernet - Delhi (East Of Kailash).

Called customer care on 7th Oct for a new connection.

Sales Guy visited on 8th Oct (1st half) - He explained plans and all charges etc., No installation charges if you want to use your own router (WAN port should be RJ45). I opted for monthly plan as I want to test their connection 1st , so took one month advance rental(credit/debit card only) as I'm already having my own router. He said ACT will install a junction box out for which I have to supply power & they will give me discount of Rs 100 every month from 2nd bill onward.

I opted for ACT Silver - 40Mbps/75GB/ Rs 1199 + Tax

Installation took place on 16th & 17th Oct (almost 8days after I booked it). It may be because of dusshera & Muharram etc.

Finally it got installed on 17th Oct., connection up & running , 24 X 7, Did multiple speedtest with 40+ Mbps Down and 40+ Mbps UP.

No downtime ever since it got installed. customer support is so far nice as they have less number of userbase !

Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

ACT gave 15GB extra ... Yippie !! FUP increased to 90GB from 75GB

AD flyers that comes through newspaper (The Times Of India)

Same day, there was board hanging right in front of my main gate - "No Parking" by ACT Fibernet

Good to know that you have a nice experience with them. My area too has ACT, but haven't taken it till now

July 2018 update.
Worst service provider. So unprofessional and liar and cheater. words are less for them.
Even small cable operator is more professional and committed to his words, but they are worst liar.
Dont even go for them if you want peace of mind. They were unable to install connection even after 10 days. And they keep saying that it will be installed by tomorrow, which never comes. For taking money, their executive was very fast and came to me within one hour after call, that too at night 8:45 pm.
And for installation, he is not even picking up the calls or responding to messages. Such a group of liars and cheaters.
They think they are the king in the market. Let Jio come, and show them their true worth. Only then they will understand the true value of customer.
DONT EVEN CHOOSE THIS ACT FIBERNET. WORST CUSTOMER CARE. WORST PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.