Need to buy a TV for a SHOP

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
1. Budget is Max 30k

2. Under 32 inch

3. Primary use of TV is to run a photo slideshow off a USB for 6-8 hours daily. TV should have inbuilt slideshow options/features.

4. Ports Required: 1 HDMI, 1 USB (2 USB preferred)

5. Preferred choice of brand: Sony, Samsung, VU, Micromax & LG preferred. Can look at others too.

6. Just saying again that the photo slideshow feature is a must. HD ready works too. Wall mount necessary. Bonus: low power consumption.

TCL 40 FHD along with a Asus Chromebit!

Upvote 0
Does the Chromebit need internet to work? Or will it work offline?

Also it's expensive. I'm looking for a solution under 30K.

Upvote 0
TV for 20K. Chromebit was 8K IIRC. It has internal storage. It has a photos app that I believe can do slideshows. Plus you have access to the entire web if required.

for example you can create a presentation and run a slideshow of it and add/remove content at will from any other device assuming it is connected to the internet. the possibilities are extensive.

TCL 101.6 cm (40 inches) L40D2900 Full HD LED TV (Black)

Rs. 18000 right now.

ASUS CHROMEBIT-B019C (CS-10)

Rs. 6800

The TV support images so it is possible that the tv itself should be enough. Chromebit just expands the possibilities.

Upvote 0
if needed for a shop, you can look at pre owned options. lots of good options available in 32 inchers on quikr/olx due to diwali exchange mania.

Upvote 0
Not interested in pre-owned.

Chromebit can be used to expand capabilities for sure. I may go for a TV now & after testing a bit, a Chromebit later on.

Also, any other options apart from TCL in/around 20-22k?

Upvote 0
Point is the shop may not have wifi. So my safest option is to get a TV which has inbuilt slideshow features.

Upvote 0
Internet is only needed for app installation so you can use your mobile hotspot for that. But yes, inbuilt feature is a better bet. I say go to a showroom and checkout some TVs and carry a bunch of random pics on a pen drive and check it out then and there. You can then note down the model number and get it online 😛. If they are providing it cheaper (which I doubt) get it from there itself.

Upvote 0
Take along a usb pen drive with pics to nearest tv shop. Your best bet, don't waste time here. It's a last feature a home user is looking for.
You can compare price online after selecting the model.

Upvote 0