any alternative for torbox?

• Thread starter Thread starter teamgbz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 8,110
ISP
Railwire
does any one know alternative site for torbox or thier is any way to know the local peered torrents?
im on railwire network

Most torrent available across various torrent sites are already peered.Very few downloads are slow and torbox is the only way AFAIK.

you get faster speeds on torbox. because the data is downloaded from local cached server and perhaps local clients like other users on the same network. on excitel for example, peered torrents would get you double speeds as peering speed is double that of regular speeds.

But in most torrents I download from torrent sites I get peering speed, so why not use the regular torrent sites instead of torbox?
And torbox is down right?

from my understanding torbox showed torrents that were cached locally on your network or something so it was easy to know which torrents would download faster. i could be wrong though.

since i stick to VPN for all my torrents, i guess torbox would not be of much help in my case if i ever get on such an isp.

even at shitty 4mbps speeds, i have to slow down torrents because i have so much content unwatched. and i prefer the connection remaining in use as it stops reliance from disconnecting me :emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_rage:

Yes it did show peering supported torrents separately, but it's not hard to find them in regular torrent sites afaik.

how do you tell if a torrent available on a public or even private site is peered locally until you start torrenting them?

Well let's say you're looking for one torrent at a time so get that from extra torrent or pirate bay with good seeds and usually it supports peering.

So yes you need to actually try it, I don't think there's any alternative as of now..
And even torbox didn't have some torrents I was looking for with peering so I think it's the best way.

I've downloaded so many torrents with good seeds.Only a few are peered and the rest are normal.

But in most torrents I download from torrent sites I get peering speed, so why not use the regular torrent sites instead of torbox?
And torbox is down right?
only some torrents are cahched if a cutomer on railwire network download the torrent and seeds it it will be availbe in cashed server

But every torrent i tried had peering...
Can you guys tell me any torrent which doesn't have peering? I'll check it out with mine

go for some old torrents try some game torrents u may get peering for indian movies and english movies