Excitel Broadband User Experience in Gurgaon

Intresting thing is that someone stole the hardware in broad daylight at around 2-3pm based on on when my net went down 😑

Anyone else had their camera pointed at that spot?

Also, isn't there an option to lock these boxes to prevent stealing?

Who talks to neighbors these days. He is in a better position to ask neighbors if they are also affected by downtime. But surprisingly it seems only i am connected right now. Probably because the PG on the side of the house is undergoing reconstruction. Once that's done my speeds are going to be fucked as well 😑

Excitel went down few hours ago. Got a call from the local guy 5 minutes ago literally blaming my router. Said that his switch goes down as soon as he connects my connection wiring to it. Has disconnected me for the night while a technical person comes tomorrow to check my router settings.

Sassy Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Happened with me 5yrs back . I was using Asus rt13u with dd-wrt.
Changed to basic Netgear router and he never said that again.

I can only imagine this could be happening because of their PoE unit that could be malfunctioning. I am using openwrt for the last couple of months though 😳

LOL happened to me too with my LCO, said my Mikrotik router was creating a loop for some reason. Disabled the router and went for backup connection for few hours and turned it back on.

He is now not picking up the phone. Excitel is still up. Would probably tell him to switch me to fiber so that my router becomes irrelevant in the scene.

I just spoke to an executive from excitel for a connection and then I read all this. Feeling very positive. 🙂