• Views: Views 11,501
Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
there are two things here...1. some guys have reported here that they recieved an email from BSNL confirming that the unlimited scheme is over.2. you would be brave to trust the customer care at BSNL. unless you have something in written... do not take a chance is what i would say.

V

vikikivi

Regular
ISP
DataOne
Yeah....thoufigure...true...the same with my case also....many of my friends got it confirmed that it'll remain unlimited until further notice...but its too risk to take a chance with the customer care ppl especially in CHENNAI.They know NOTHING !!!!

B

BSNL_CMD

Regular
Chennai customer care has not given anyone in written that its unlimited till further notice so the limit of 1 Gb stands.

vishalrao

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
ISP
Microscan, PDPL and Tata Play.
Dont say "got it confirmed" !What if 10,00,00,00,00,0000000,00,0,0,0,0,0,000 people call ME up and I tell them all the same shite... UNLIMITED FOR YOU ALL...Then those 10,00,00,00,00,0000000,00,0,0,0,0,0,000 people will say they got it "confirmed" from the SAME PERSON... And you will think that since 10,00,00,00,00,0000000,00,0,0,0,0,0,000 people are saying the same , it must be true... heheBut yea, I hope it's true... I hope the BSNL freaks screw up their servers so they lose all their logs/tracking and they have to give us unlimited hehe

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
what if their servers screws up and multiplies ur usage by 3?

vishalrao

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
ISP
Microscan, PDPL and Tata Play.
Okay, you're scaring me now! :cool: brrrrrrrrrrrr, chills down my spine

B

BSNL_CMD

Regular
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 02:39 PM
what if their servers screws up and multiplies ur usage by 3?
[snapback]15082[/snapback]
[/quote]

It happened with me 3/4 times. Last year DIAS billed me excess in one mnth ( dint give rebate ) so they reversed it and gave rebate ( that was I think when Sasser hit the Systems ). Then DIAS billed me excess usage again last year for a month I dint use the system much and again they reversed the excess usage bill when I made application.

I have gone thru shocks in such manner with my Dataone one and other calls also which were later ammeneded.

Billing errors are there sometimes with BSNL too and we must learn to forgive them as becoz their services are pretty decent compared to mist others.

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
actually u know what's the basic problem of BSNL...they've got the money and the infrastructure, but not educated/experienced ppl to handle it... ;)

B

BSNL_CMD

Regular
I personally feel that things are rapidly changing there at BSNl specially in the bigger towns and metros.But as the old staff have a strong hold it is taking time to tame them. The ppl at the lowest rung still remain the same except that their number have been cut to 1/3rd for each locality.

K

keanu_reeves

ISP
BSNL
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2005, 09:04 PM
a couple of my friends have bsnl unlimited here in chennai and they have called customer care in chennai 2day evening and confirmed that unlimited in BSNL continues till further notice from them... thats all i know . please confirm from ur circle customer care before starting to download anything !
[snapback]15004[/snapback]
[/quote]

cmmon guys be authentic please some one post if he himself has heard from the customer care as the pune customer care pople are telling me that it never was free and u will receive the bill of all ur usage in a few days

P

pupudada

Regulars
ISP
Alliance
Do Not... I repeat Do Not believe in replies over the phone.. whomsoever it might be on the other side. Ask for a written document, or type one yourself and get it signed and sealed by `BSNL' people... Pupudada!

B

BSNL_CMD

Regular
BSNL Broadband is not unlimited officially after 1st July 2005. They are going to bill you for it, unlesss they announce the new tariff in a few days and mention there that in the new circular that the usage from 1st till the day of the circular was free and shall continue to do so till Date x.

C

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
yes, don't trust anything till they either give ads in newspaper or announce that in their site...DON'T tempt to download those extra bytes before that... ;)