• Thread starter Thread starter KARTHIKEYAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 11,049

KARTHIKEYAN

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL
hai guyz : just now spoke to Tata Sky cc senior person, he told me that sun network will be available within this evening or tommorrow morning. i am in office right now can anyone tell me whether it is available in tatasky or not.

right now it is not availablehope they will add it by today evening

hai guyz : just now spoke to Tata Sky cc senior person, he told me that
sun network will be available within this evening or tommorrow morning. i am in office right now can anyone tell me whether it is available in tatasky or not.

no it is not available.Let me know any increase of subscription amount.

no.. till now it isn't available... we ll wait till tomorrow to see whether the news given to u by the cc is correct...

I think if the customer care team says it it would be correct.Anybody called the customer care other than karthi?.:yahoo:

karthikeyan was correct about the launch of kalaignar tv (5 pm) in Tata Sky. He deserves credit for the second prediction as well.

can some one call and find it out 😗. I have made 2 calls in the morning thats the reason i am asking some else to contact now.

Just called them and they told me tht currently they have no info abt sun channels coming anytime soon... and same for neo channels also ...

hai guyz : just now spoke to Tata Sky cc senior person, he told me that
sun network will be available within this evening or tommorrow morning. i am in office right now can anyone tell me whether it is available in tatasky or not.
i made a call.. they are not fwding my call to any senoir.. i'm fed up.. Karhti u r the mann! Call the same official again with some other name and then ask about it again, pls ask abt cost too..

Aju do it with some other name yaar.. As we did for star ckt.. How will they know..😗

Just called them and they told me tht currently they have no info abt sun channels coming anytime soon... and same for neo channels also ...
Thanks for calling. I made 2 calls and i got irritated and thats the reason i have some one to do that. Let hope that they start the service from tomorrow

Enjoy! I made another call.. Hearing the same old crap.. I dont know what is the reason for them to have very less information..

AS I said ealier and saying it now also.. that Sun channels are already added along with EPG, but only thing is we are not able to find them in Tata Sky STB right now..... but i found them in other FTA STB after scanning.. do you people have any idea how to scan channels with tatasky STB?

AS I said ealier and saying it now also.. that Sun channels are already added along with EPG, but only thing is we are not able to find them in Tata Sky STB right now..... but i found them in other FTA STB after scanning..
do you people have any idea how to scan channels with tatasky STB?
They have locked that facility 😡

Every thing on the set top box of tata is blocked.. Nothing can be done.. Lets just hope wat karthi found abt sun channels is true..Cross ur fingers and hope these channels will be available by tomorrow..

i made a call.. they are not fwding my call to any senoir.. i'm fed up.. Karhti u r the mann! Call the same official again with some other name and then ask about it again, pls ask abt cost too..

Aju do it with some other name yaar.. As we did for star ckt.. How will they know..😗

I could do that but i am getting irritated to get the same reply & loosing my patience talking to them da.