Loop Mobile: Hows the service in your city?

• Thread starter Thread starter bentheiceman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 23,126
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its cheaper and service in mumbai is good i havent lost my network site 8 months when i converted to bpl..

when they launched the gang card offer wherein we can call any 10 BPL nos. @ 10p, tens of thousands of people joined BPL overnite, without any increase in capacity from their side

Exacttly.... After 6 yrs of PostPaid dedication.. some cheap plan ruins my experience ...Number Portability ..> We Miss you

sucks big times !! loads of connection issues !!! loads of cross connection (WTF) and waste of money after call getting connected nearly 3 -4 times yet cant hear !! waste !!@ mumbai kandivali malad n ic colony !

I disagree,I have Loop since the last 8 years, known as bpl when I bought it.A few years ago I became a member of the platinum club at loop( ITS A Service provided for free to tose chosen by loop)I must say my customer care experience has been unparalleled, with loads of free services and knowledgable staff.I called vodafone cc once from my cousins cell and I was highly disseminated with the long waiting and bad executive.Bpl picks up within 2 rings.Roaming has also never been a problem.In all fairness I pay alot more per min than most but am very satisfied.( about 1.5 per min i think )May change my plan if i get bored. LOLI like Loop and will stick to them only because of their great cc

Status
Not open for further replies.