Siti Any Better Than Alliance (Kolkata)?

• Thread starter Thread starter ithehappy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 5,306

ithehappy

I got banned!
ISP
Alliance
Hey guys I have been using Alliance for past seven months or so, while speeds are pretty decent (I use the Preferred ₹980 PM plan), the stability is a huge issue. I knew before moving the cable type broadband that stability won't be on par with ADSL connections like BSNL, but I didn't know this bad. I was told connection only goes out for natural disturbances such as thunderstorm or heavy rain and sorts, but this Alliance connection gets disconnected even in clear weather, and this happens mostly in morning time, from 9 AM to 1 PM, micro connection drops, it disconnects and reconnects almost every five-ten minutes. We need to run stock market terminal in that period of time, and the terminal disconnects if there's no connection for as short as 30 seconds even. Then you have to manually reconnect.

So I was thinking about moving to Siti. Will it be any better? Or same? In that case I will move to BSNL ₹1199 plan. Can't believe how I can bear 1.8 mbps speed of theirs after getting used to almost 6 mbps at night time, and the cached Google Play and YouTube and stuffs are there too, but still stability is the utmost requirement for now.

Thanks in advance,
Saurav

airtel is stable but speeds not good here.