I want to buy a cheap and best printer come scanner and copier

• Thread starter Thread starter zoe20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,447
ISP
BSNL FTTH
I want to buy a cheap and best 3in one printer 9printer, copier and scanner) to my dad .Its just for the small house hold purpose where my dad can print his tax related papers tickets etc.. My budget is 2500 - 3000 INR. Kindly suggest me the best one. I don't mind if its black and white printer.

Am eagerly awaiting for your expert suggestions.Accordingly i ll do it.

Regards
Zoe.

The cheaper the printer the more you spend on supplies. Black and white Laserjets will not fit in your budget while inkjets will leave you spending more in the long run. For inkjets you can research a bit about cartridges, which printer has what. Some costlier cartridges like HP 802 or 803 small cartridges will yield like 190-300 pages or so while cartridge 678 will yield as much as 500 black and white pages. Printers with built in print heads may fail after a few years, while printers without a printhead(i.e. where the printhead is integrated inside of a cartridge) are hard to refill. Ideally, you would want to go with genuine ink supplies than refilled cartridges if you dont use your printer that frequently. Also note that no printer I can suggest will scan legal size papers.
Looking at your requirements I would suggest this [HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer]. It supports cartridge 680 which will save a few on supplies. I have very little knowledge on Cannon and Epson printers.

Upvote 0