Amazon Prime Video India

So, here is something weird that’s going on. I monitor dead YouTube embeds on the forum and I am seeing Amazon Prime Video India channel making shit ton of their videos private. Some of their shows have almost all videos made private in recent days. And it continues. I am stopping dropping the embeds because this could be something some intern might be doing by mistake but it sure is a weird behavior. This is also something international media companies like Paramount and HBO do but it’s not on this large scale in a short period of time or they basically make their videos region restricted.

I hope your monitor isn't looking like it's coming from a different location? Geoip issue?

nope. here is an example thread.

They just changed the website's UI and whoa. Too big and in your face. Also, somehow Prime has reset my subtitle option to Hindi. Coz we all love bharat maata.

EFQ7zqh.webp

Modi needs to go. Though this will still remain I guess.

lol. congress government was no saint when it came to online censorship and offline. the only thing one needs to let go is reliance on online streaming services.

Now the smoking warning is messing up the subtitles. They added the warning but forgot to adjust the subtitles.