Nextra Launches Nfinity No FUP Plans

kumararvind

TS + HD
ISP
Airtel
Nextra has launched 20/30/50 mbps No FUP Plans but the availability is a mystery. Does not apply to most areas. Maybe they are competing with Spectranet and are only available there but Rates are way higher than Spectranet. I called in the call centre and the guy said details will be available only by Monday. Only FUP plans are available for me, No changes to this possible for Now. Not recharging this time, Thanks to Jio 🙂

Source: Nextra Broadband High Speed Internet Service Provider (ISP)

nextra is available in societies around my sector. lol. they should offer it to sector people through wifi.

It is available in my society and am using it, but these plans are not available to everyone it seems.

They removed mine block from available area. Never seen nextra banner here.

Even nearby block is not available though I did see nextra ads there. I think excitel started in that block also lol

Available in my area....... 20Mbps@Rs.1264/-

But am happy with 10/ 20Mbps@Rs.800/- ........... no sense of paying 50% more.....

There was a time when we suffered at the hands of MTNL/ Airtel....... now it is raining ISP's Excitel, Ynetwork, Siticable, Nextra, Timbl and what not....

Yet we dont have any high speed ISP in my city Nagpur. Really shitty city in terms of broadband although we have a really big IT hub

Being a former Nextra customer for almost one year till Airtel got here, I called them inquiring about the said plans, even offered to re-signup with them on the spot and cancel Airtel. Alas, the fellow on the phone was helpless as these plans are only available in East Delhi, that too in a few locations. Funny also that he said that my old account is "temporarily disconnected" even 9 months after cancelling.

I got double speed (20 to 40) for 700 less from airtel. And a D-Link router free(though of no use to me). Will have to wait till they launch these plans in Ggn. Till then 200 GB FUP will have to do.

Here local sales guy said new plans will be up in 2-3 months in whole Delhi.

Thanks to this thread (which i stumbled upon through google) i got to know about Nfinity plan from nextra. I am looking at this plan now, since mtnl has changed all the plans. I was paying Rs.1049 UL data 2Mbps till 25GB, then 1Mbps. Now they have changed that 25GB limit to 50 or 70GB something but will charge Rs.999 or Rs.1099 (whichever is nearest) and the speed post FUP will be 768kbps (down from previous 1Mbps).

This Nfinity plan is offering 20Mbps at Rs.1200~. If i can pay 100-200rs. more to get 20x times speed then why not!

Although contrary to other people, my experience with MTNL has been great!

I have dumped Spectranet and applied for 50Mbps symmetric plan earlier.

Does any one know whether they throttle bit torrent traffic?

Hi, this is my first post...

I have been using Nextra Nfinity 50 Mbps for nearly a month.

They throttle your line to 2 Mbps when you cross 400 GB.

Turned out, it wasnt truly unlimited....

Any ideas whether they can do that, as they have not disclosed the data limit online..