Nextra Launches Nfinity No FUP Plans

kumararvind

TS + HD
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 1, 2008
Nextra has launched 20/30/50 mbps No FUP Plans but the availability is a mystery. Does not apply to most areas. Maybe they are competing with Spectranet and are only available there but Rates are way higher than Spectranet. I called in the call centre and the guy said details will be available only by Monday. Only FUP plans are available for me, No changes to this possible for Now. Not recharging this time, Thanks to Jio :)

Source: Nextra Broadband High Speed Internet Service Provider (ISP)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
nextra is available in societies around my sector. lol. they should offer it to sector people through wifi.

igloo

Not just Internet.
Regulars
Sep 5, 2008
New Delhi
maybe for new customers only. is it postpaid?

kumararvind

TS + HD
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 1, 2008
It is available in my society and am using it, but these plans are not available to everyone it seems.

kumararvind

TS + HD
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 1, 2008
Prepaid, and Area specific not about new customers. This is what the guy told me.

igloo

Not just Internet.
Regulars
Sep 5, 2008
New Delhi
They removed mine block from available area. Never seen nextra banner here.

Even nearby block is not available though I did see nextra ads there. I think excitel started in that block also lol

ijsa

Regular
Regulars
May 3, 2008
Available in my area....... 20Mbps@Rs.1264/-

But am happy with 10/ 20Mbps@Rs.800/- ........... no sense of paying 50% more.....

There was a time when we suffered at the hands of MTNL/ Airtel....... now it is raining ISP's Excitel, Ynetwork, Siticable, Nextra, Timbl and what not....

HE-MAN

Regulars
Oct 18, 2013
nagpur
Yet we dont have any high speed ISP in my city Nagpur. Really shitty city in terms of broadband although we have a really big IT hub

Karan

I am a n00b
Regulars
Aug 23, 2006
Gurgaon
Being a former Nextra customer for almost one year till Airtel got here, I called them inquiring about the said plans, even offered to re-signup with them on the spot and cancel Airtel. Alas, the fellow on the phone was helpless as these plans are only available in East Delhi, that too in a few locations. Funny also that he said that my old account is "temporarily disconnected" even 9 months after cancelling.

kumararvind

TS + HD
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 1, 2008
I got double speed (20 to 40) for 700 less from airtel. And a dlink router free(though of no use to me). Will have to wait till they launch these plans in Ggn. Till then 200 GB FUP will have to do.