Sify Broadband IRC Block Port 6667

• Thread starter Thread starter Tushar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,613
did sify listen to you?? and your work was solved?? amazing!! i could not beleive what i was reading.! 😱 . We should invite all those sify techies to this forum so that they know what is the latest development in sify! 🤔

Wow AnandThey were that much helpful to youYour's must be the first case when they actually transferred u to some technical personFOr me they always say sir this is your complain number. Out agent will revert back to you shortly.You go and check the status of the case after 2 days and find the case has been closed with status resolved, but where is the solutionAnd they know there systems. I dont think so. They will always check for any error from inside their network, where hopefully everything works. If things work from inside their network then they dont believe that there is a problem.

Maybe we need to insist to let us through to their tech team always.

why e-mail??call them up and ask them to transfer the call to the FLOOR INCHARGEthen shout at him/her......within 15 min u will get a call from tech team....Explain the problem(as anand did) and tell them how to solve it( as anand did)

I finally got a reply yesterday from one of the ify executives they believe, and I quote, that "the port has a virus, and it has been blocked for all the users, so we cannot re-open it for you since the virus will spread" :lol:If I had to spread a virus couldn't I use the other damn 65535 ports available now who the heck will explain to them what all this means, until I told them that its a chat protocol they believed irc to be a website. Currently I am using mIRC through a proxy for iRC.Is there any software (freeware) for tunneling all traffic on 6667 through say another port 1000. I cannot trust the proxy to be on 24/7 and iRC is really important for me.Now this is a tough try, but anyone willing to host a shell acct for me 😉