Apple iPhone 7 - Apple iPhone 7 Plus

• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 14,788
hahaha i knew u will come up with this reply 😀

i should have put samsung alone 😀

btw u are the only nexus mobile user i know 😀

Someone is still selling the nexus 5 on amazon for around Rs. 32000. Not that i expect anyone purchasing it at this price point. nexus devices have managed to hold their price quiet well compared to other manufacturers. companies like OnePlus and xiaomi does not drop the price of their phones much as well. they prefer to discontinue them instead. it's the companies like samsung/Sony/LG which continue to sell 2-3-4 year old models in the market at much dropped prices. which is why the perception about their newly launched flagship models exist. btw i wonder if lg v20 is coming to india and in what price range. it does look fantastic on paper if priced well.

motorola is the riskiest phone to buy in india today. they have dropped prices of two of their flagships by 20K in the last 2-3 years. moto turbo was not exactly a flagship when it got a price cut but it was still a massive drop in price from 42K to 22K. Moto X Force price cut was hilarious.

I sold my Turbo for 15K to Flipkart. Just a few weeks before its price was dropped to 22K. It was hilarious when I saw the price cut.

then what would u call samung as ?? most most riskiest 😀

S6 launched at 49k by march 2015 and now its 39k in almost 18 months !!

10K drop in 18 months is huge? Moto Turbo went down from 42K to 22K within 12 months IIRC. Moto X Force launched in Feb and got a 16000 price cut in April. That's two months.