Will Railwire respond to Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10390
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 11,174
Nothing is going to come. Those were just rumours.

Actually,No.They were not rumors.The plans are coming and they are just delayed.I can quote a day and time but then again Railwire with their inconsistency can prove me wrong.

@SiVell If it is just your guess then leave it or If it is date you heard from LOC or any employee then please tell.

MP, GJ, MH new plans only include 25mbps max speed but here in thread people were talking about 30,40,50,100mbps plans.

Why would I guess plans are coming out this Diwali?No,If you wanna know the new plans ,you ask Railwire.Read my above comment.Yes,plans upto 100mbps are coming.

okay, So on what date they could come out?

As much as I want to say,I hope you read my last post here.I don't want to get the hopes high.When the plans come out,they come out .Period.

I talked to a few Railwire technicians who was helping me with a couple of problems I had with the connection. They said new plans will be available in a month or two. I don't know whether they are bluffing or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
BSNL 1599 plan with 4 Mbps pure unlimited and free calls ( 24 x 7 ) is really tempting me. I run out of my FUP in a week and have to live with 1 Mbps for the rest of the month.

I disconnected from railwire last month and now I'm on BSNL unlimited 3g plan. 1600 for 2mbps and frequent disconnects is too much to pay for. I hope they come out with new plans soon. Many of my friends are also disconnecting or switching between isp's due to high cost.

I too switched to a new local ISP and their plans are good and the service is also good..Will be closing it completely soon!

@@BH! The only people who will be sticking to railwire are people who want better ping because bsnl has better plans for data and speed. I installed railwire only because of ping and now when my lco is becoming incompetent I switched.

Go with bsnl new 498 or 1099 3G plan or 299 or 1199 plan for broadband.

Heck in my city local ISP who charges 1500 for 512 kbps from 6am to 8pm and 1mbps thereafter provides better ping than railwire.

I've used BSNL in past and my experience with them was painful. moreover, railwire had already charged a bomb for installation and their refund is too low. So I'll stick with Railwire as long as they keep up with admirable service.
@TheEvdoUser