Unified Payments Interface (UPI) News & Updates

now i am not able to do even a single transaction of sbi UPI through phone pe or tez. amount was less than 1000. wow!! always gives error limit reached. I am being forced to use IMPS for which sbi charges fee.

not even able to do upi through sbi app itself. technical issue error.

SBI reportedly added one transaction per hour limit. But one transaction should have processed... 🤷‍♂️

nope. not even single transaction and I have tried to do single transaction from last 3 days including today. Pathetic

yup. its a fucking crapshoot whenever I use UPI on irctc. I booked a tatkal recently thru upi and payment went through and ticket got booked but I didnt get any ticket number on "booking confirmed page".

then when I checked in the booked ticket history, my ticket was not there. but money was deducted. wrote en email to irctc and dude confirmed and said irctc didnt get payment, call kotak. called kotak and they said money is taken by irctc. then very next day I got a refund. still dont know who's at fault

In case of IRCTC here is how it works.

IRCTC generates transaction number
You pay and money gets deducted from bank
Now you are taken back to IRCTC after payment
If IRCTC gets successful intimation - then ticket is booked.
If IRCTC does not get successful intimation - it waits till midnight.
Then after midnight - it sends back message to payment gateway that it did not book ticket for XYZ transaction number
Payment gateway initiates the refund and you get refund in 1 or 2 days.

^ but in my case, its tatkal. will irctc still wait for midnight to see if payment comes? becasue thats stupid and defeats the whole point of tatkal

^ my debit cards payment otp was coming late during tatakal and I can complete UPI payment in flat 15 seconds so I started UPI. never again

No support for PhonePe wallet? That works with phonepe qr but skips npci. But only works with retailers who have partnered with phonepe not regular phonepe upi qr codes.