IBF

Shitposter
good to see another specialized service for shaving products. this one is using double edge safety razors. they are looking at subscribers as you have to pay for the entire kit. kind of expensive to be honest. but a good gift to be honest.

Bombay Shaving Company | Get Started

Referral Code: SMULSI should get you Rs. 200 discount.

They run pretty awesome deals on Amazon so it might be smarter to just order from there!

Bombay Shaving Company

Last edited by a moderator:

Source

this video is pretty bad. the voiceover is annoying. and the guy already appears to be shaved when he actually starts shaving.

So. They have a discount going on. And you can use referral code as well. Total discount Rs. 300.

Promo Code: Diwali
Referral Code: SMULSI

You can get their Razor and Blade combo for Rs. 1545 instead of Rs. 1845.

so now i own the let's shave razor, blade and bath razor, bombay shaving company razor, a regular double edge razor, an ustra. and i barely shave 4 times a month 😛

Here are the prices of products individually.

Pre-Shave Scrub (100 gm): Rs. 245
Shaving Cream (100 gm): Rs. 195
Post-Shave Balm (100 gm): Rs. 395
Feather Stainless Blades (Stack of 20): Rs. 400
Shaving Brush: Rs. 795
Precision Safety Razor: Rs. 1845

Expensive stuff to be honest.

Is there any noticeable difference in comfort when using these expensive ones compared to Mach3 or Fusion?

I have not used Fusion which probably remains the best option in the market today. I am yet to get the double edge from Bombay Shaving Company (only ordered today). My personal favorite is the one from Blade and Bath. Double edge are unlikely to be as comfortable as Fusion to shave itself. Not in a position to say the feeling after shave. I never liked Mach3 but I personally am fine using both double edge with 7oclock blades and Blade and Bath.

they are now shipping new clamps for free to owners of their razors that are more aggressive in nature. this is cool because the original clamps were too conservative(?). i had to keep the clamp loose to keep the blade at a higher angle. hopefully the new clamp would fix this issue!

got the new aggressive clamp today. apparently the one they sent originally was 8. today i got the number 3. seems like a big gap between the two. would find out in a day or two when i shave how much of a difference it makes.

since i shave once a week, this new aggressive clamp has turned out to be great. of course, i also have to be much more careful because the blade is at a wider angle. pretty close to ustra experience without all the hassles of handling the ustra.

XMAS200 is the new coupon. Gets you Rs. 200 discount.
Referral Code: SMULSI should get you another Rs. 200 discount.

Secret pet names, sweet nothings, declarations of love. Whatever reminds your favourite man of you, you can now get engraved on a personalised #HandleWithLove. We are extending the character limit for engraving from 3 to 16 characters for a limited time period.

In addition, you can also avail ₹200 off on the 6-Part Shaving System. Our most popular gift. Use promo code: HandleWithLove.

a5GWXg4.png

Referral Code: SMULSI should get you Rs. 200 discount.