• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,325

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
FireTune for Mozilla Firefox v1.x is an application developed to provide an easy and fast method to optimize your browsing experience with Firefox. It is based on a collection of popular and well working optimization settings used and tested by the experts. Usually you have to optimize Firefox manually, which can be time consuming and difficult for the novice user.

More: https://broadband.forum/archives/2005/0...une-105-is-out/

Who uses Firefox anyway??

well i do not for most of the time. but if it can be made a little better, it works somewhat better for me 😉

i switched to opera now . ffox eats more ram than opera

I use Opera too....firefox is resource hog plus it has stopped working for me since i upgraded to win xp

Actually the official Firefox builds for Linux, being built with the GTK+2 toolkit, are slower than the Win32 ones. Of course, one can use the Mozilla source to compile them just the way you want, but its a lot of trouble 😛 Done it once a few months back, but many new releases in between, so I don't want to spend another couple of days watching C code being compiled 😛

Firefox is the most customizable but it doesnt work for me.....plus its too slow

ya its too slow in loadingbut i think that because of the rss feeds i have bookmarkedand my firefox becomes to slow if i open too many tabs i