Yes Bank Credit Cards

for that purpose I just started using money manager (android app).. mostly all other accs are already added and its a good app.. just waiting for sbi statement then will add sbi too.. after seeing all charges and all.. otherwise this months sbi charges are messed up ..

anyone here has a yes bank credit card? i had a query.

I got yes first preferred card few months back. They offered a zero balance saving account with this card if I agree for auto-pay for cc bills.
Now got both. All good experience till now.

my query is... can you download pdf monthly statements from their website? it loads a html page for me which shows me the details of the payments due etc. but no transaction details.

i did get the pdf statement through email. but i was trying to download the same from the website and it does not work for me. i contacted support and they said that windows 10 has an issue. bakchodi.

dYzH3MX.png

this is what i get. no actual transactions. it's stupid.

Well @v1rus can help you better.
Mine is yes first card & there is separate tab for statement details.

yes.png

just checked on the pi browser for the lulz. same behavior. the guy was bullshitting about it being a w10 issue.

can anyone with a yes bank credit card who has applied for paper statement tell me if yes bank would still send you pdf statements?

i just got the alert that my statement has been generated. they sent me the interactive statement link which again does not have any transaction data like last month.

i had applied to switch to paper statement just few days ago. the support guy did say that i would continue to get pdf statements through email. but i have not received it yet.

it has been hell trying to explain to them the issue with their interactive statement. my statements do not have the statement tab and their website do not have any option to download the pdf versions.

fuck it. i tried using firefox on fedora and it did not work even there.
and then i had this brilliant idea of reducing my display's resolution.
and bang. i can see the statement tab if i lower resolution to 1792*1344.
no option above this shows the statement tab.
some amazing developers yes bank has.