Help on netlimiter

• Thread starter Thread starter thejasvi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,102

thejasvi

i downloaded n installed netlimiter, but my browsing speed dropped drastically !!how oo set download/ bandwidths for different applications???

what is net limiter ?? does it limit ur speed or ur transfers ???

it let u specify how much bandwidth u want to allocate to differnet applications running at a particular time.

I get it...........so this can also be used by the server admin in an office to set speeds of certain users in the office, good s/w I guess.

its very simple to operate bhai.actaully with netlimiter u can moniter and controll the bandwidth.min allowable b/w is 1kBps.and if ur in lan,use local zone configuration for network config wizard(from tools menu).
iam using netlimiter since 5-6 years with out any problem.its like my right hand to moniter b/w usage of applications and to controll p2p appliactions upload rate.have a look at my post in this thread
http://forum.seo4india.com/Please_help_me_...d_MB-t1498.html
hope this will help u
if u have any doubts abt it,just PM me
firoz

as i dint want to go too much into its technicalities... am using it just to monitor the usage...ie. mb dlded n uploaded n not using to set ne limit. But i cud get just the trial version...tried to crack it...but there was some conflict of versions... can ne1 suggest sumthing in this regard ?

i do not want to act like a damper, but would it not be better if we did not discuss about `cracks' in here? your opinions seeked... Pupudada!p.s.: google is your best friend 😀