MTNL Mumbai Need more infomation on DSL_Unlimited_Combo_660

• Thread starter Thread starter vsivar10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 10,092
ISP
MTNL
Hi,

I am from Thane near Mumbai. My Package Name is DSL_Unlimited_Combo_660.

Wanted to know more details about this plan/package?
For Eg.Download speed during day time and night time, Monthly Free Data Usage(Upload + Download), etc

Bye,
Siva

Can anybody answer this post ?

Hi Ouch, Thanks for replying to my post. Already tried and searched in MTNL mumbai website but couldn't able to get any information about this plan. Therefore posted over here.

does not appear to be anything about it on the internet. switch to a plan that is currently listed on mtnl website.

Apart from Amrish who gave details, by suggestion is to stick to the plan as its still cheaper if you want 1mbps all day.

Yes it best plan in my opinion unless all you want is speed.

Hi Guys, thanks for replying to my post. Just spoke to customer care at 1504 and she said 2Mbps upto 12 GB and 512Kbps afterwards. But even she was not confirmed with the details she provided and finally call got disconnected.

My internet is not working properly for last 6 days. Therefore couldn't able to do speed test.

Already launched a complaint but still no one has visited the house neither received any call from MTNL.

There is no dial tone from the instrument. So i think line is dead. But customer care informed that even though phone line is dead internet should work. There is no connection between phone dead and internet connection.

Dont waste your time with call center aunties.
When a wireman visits, make sure you make him happy.

even wireman is not coming... in online complaint tracking it has mentioned "Cablewire Breakdown" Tomorrow is sunday and monday is Independence day. Therefore they will come only on Tuesday. Hence i need to wait for another 2 days without internet. Only in night from 1am till 6am internet is working. That too if we have luck. Frequent disconnection during day time. almost 1 week has passed by and still these problem is not solved. Fed up with MTNL customer care and their services.