Last few days BSNL broadband damn slow

ISP
BSNL
Looks like call drop issue / frequent disconnection every few minutes
But upload speed seems unaffected
I am on plan upto 4mbps
Panaji, Goa

Same here .. JoeGoaUk ... im from South Goa im on the 1445 plan ... i just get 3.35 mbps speed and last 2 days have been bad

From Goa here too ... and same issue ( am on 2295 plan) ... i think the 1mbps Unlimited upgrade crippled the system 😛

From Goa here too ... and same issue ( am on 2295 plan) ... i think the 1mbps Unlimited upgrade crippled the system 😛

I have another fiber connection which uses airtel network ... and it too is damn slow. 🙁

I have the same problem and I thot its coz my landline had no dial tone and they rectified it two days ago.
I have been using broadband directly without splitter. Should i use splitter now? does it really helps in clearing the noise and stop frequent disconnection? Coz my connection has been running without splitter for more than 2 years without any prob.

Thanks sir. But from the time they rectified the Landline, my Broadband is disconnecting frequently. (THere was no dialtone in my phone which they rectified two days ago) and from that time its getting disconnected time to time even the SNR keeps changing.

You need to talk to line man about this. Could be a bad line with joints and exposed/corroded parts. Plus, it is monsoon. Hard time for old BSNL lines.

There are actually around 15 joints(including undergound and over ground) from Exchange to my home although my home is just 1 or 1.5 km away from the exchange.

many people are complaining about this in Goa, this happened just after minimum 1 mbps , mostly in the nite/evening ... like rite now speed drops to 0.1 mbps and pings about 500 and above

many people are complaining about this in Goa, this happened just after minimum 1 mbps , mostly in the nite/evening ... like rite now speed drops to 0.1 mbps and pings about 500 and above

^ same here.. in the morning it works fine but starting at around 9 in the evening it starts getting really really slow. 🙁 Dont know when will it get fixed.

I had splitter but dial tone gave disturbance noise so I thought to replace with new one (Rs.80) but same problem. Even changed with old modem..
Now, direct to wall socket. speed really bad after 10pm, can't even open facebook nor perform speed test.. Sometime my upload speed is higher than the download.
Made complaint on 198 (automated) next day a man came and said my line is fine (it was fine around 1pm)

Tried to phone exchange but they don't pick up the phone, sometimes I did fine their phone busy though