• Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,363

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Just got this from the customer care people...On the shared packages, if the daily usage exceeds a particular limit (they said 75megs), the speeds are decreased (20kbps on the 32kbps connection) to keep a check on bandwidth usage.Well, I be ok with it, if they had pasted this on the package pages... :angry:

So... here it is... That what i was thinking is finally confirmedthis is what is happening every day.. i come home from work and wanna surf a bit but its impossible cuz i already downloaded too muchI though Sify couldnt get lower then the ground... but i was wrongThey amaze me once again by even going deeper with their way of serviceBy far the most pathetic company ive seen since my stay here in India for almost 4 years...Where i come from, this kind of companies would be closed by customer-protection-unions within a month, dragged into court by their sifyballs,which they most likely dont have... Asking that much money in a counrty like India, where most of the people dont make that much money.It is disgusting! F%^&K you SIFY, i hope some of you fags read this.. i take touchtell asap!

its really frustratingi cannot understand how a company , like this..with its soooo obvious intentions to s*ck money from people, can stay alive with this service..Why is every1 accepting this sh*t?Shared connection ,.. unlimited? what a bunch of BULLsh*t!!!!! U get cut off after a few hours... , u get capped after downloading too much... what the hell is wrong in their rotten heads?!

U sure they said that?? that they cut it down after 75 megs?give me a damn fone number.. i am gonna call these faggots now.. i am gonna ask what shared and unlimited means in their minds.. i wanna hear what they have to say!

well, i got a call at my home from the customer care representative who told me exactly what i wrote here... no written word... nothing on the package pages. looks like it is my job to inform the world... 😕

Can u find Blore number of sify? its busy here @ office, cannot spend to much time on this sify sh*t, just put it and ill call them. i wanna hear it from them

080 BANGALORE 1901443330/22289520 I doubt they would even know it... I have a feeling what I heard was just to satisfy me with my problems with browsing speeds. Overall, I do not think even the customer care guys have any ideas what they are giving support for...

well the only apparent alternative i have at this moment in panchkula seems to be Airtel GPRS. 40kbps at 600 bucks (around same as sify). as per Angad, it gives 2-3KBps during day time and 6-7KBps at nights. I do have a GPRS enabled phone (Panasonic gd88) but to use it 24x7 does not sounds like a good idea...

Maybe its not a good thing to cal.. i only get angry and shout at them like i always do when i feel i get cheated... i bet they hang up on me.. i just wait till the 20th this month and go for touchtell...What a stupid stupid stupid decision to give these morons a single rupee of my hard earned money...