Rio Olympics

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 10,809
Thats why Modi said (before winning in 2014) that if it was his government, he wud send army jawans in Olympics.

Because they can stay longer without water!

Bol bachan.

Knowing the scene at ground level in athletic department in india, I'm now sure her career, as far as in India is concerned, is over. Small time mandals and district level officials have ego the size of an elephant and she blamed the national level heads of these "sporting" bodies,.

I am always surprised after such incidents on why olympic level athletes even stay in India. Once your talent is recognized, just move to another country which treat its sportsmen better. Patriotism is not going to feed you once your career is over.

Interesting turn to case. Either Kavita has been threatened with dire consequences or maybe the original marathon runner might be lying.

It's another mystery on why any sportsperson would try to take on the sports administration. Even cricketers in India are not powerful enough to take on the BCCI.

Other runner probably has no reason to lie. (99%)

I would give benefit of doubt.

Even I forgot names of kids of my cousins. (sometimes within hours after they mention it)