Railwire Broadband: Speed slows down during peak hours

• Thread starter Thread starter deepakjgb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 8,848
Those who are having issues during peak time, do add me in your list. By 9-10 PM, my net slows down and i face few downtimes.

I get slow speeds at night these days. But speedtest say 1 Mbps upload and download ( that's what my plan offers ). But most sites and images take a life time to load. Ping is at 75 ms. Not sure what is wrong. I was expecting low speeds on speedtest.net result, but that is clean. May be 1 Mbps is not good enough for web these days. Time to switch the plan

@meetdilip check various servers in speedtest.
I would suggest you to use testmy.net and choose download speed, then manual size of your choice preferably 12mb+ then see the results.
Check when you feel it's slow and compare it during the morning.

Net was slow now. Tried, but the same. A friend who spoke to customer care was saying they informed something wrong with Railwire servers since a week. I will have to take his word on this.

Net was slow now. Tried, but the same. A friend who spoke to customer care was saying they informed something wrong with Railwire servers since a week. I will have to take his word on this.