Google Nexus Launcher?

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
Exclusive: This is Google's new "Nexus Launcher" that may debut on the 2016 Nexus phones

BKzEIsm.gif

ISffUBb.gif

sRviPRT.gif

zHX90mf.jpg

NUAqsdE.jpg

ENeiDa9.jpg

Looks kinda nice. Doesn't seem to be an update to the existing Google Now launcher as the article doesn't say so.

So Nexus will also have its own launcher 🙂
Will it come to my Android One 😛

I hope it does 🙁
Even if not, my phone would complete 2 years next month I guess and it has served well till date 🙂

The only Android One device that got N developer preview is General Mobile 4G which is a 2nd generation Android One device. So the chances of 1st gen getting N is almost nil. Moreover the paltry 4GB internal storage on 1st generation Android One device will almost ruin the whole experience. Even right now you can hardly install handful of apps on 1st gen Android One devices (except Micromax Canvas A1 8GB variant) even after getting the adoptable storage option.

Thats right, with 4GB memory I face issues while updating apps. Even though apps can be moved to memory cards, some apps don't have option to move. Result is I have to be very selective while installing apps.
If its confirmed that my A1 is not getting 7.0, it will be replaced 🙂

😛 miui doesn't feel like android at all and has all the good features I need. Hell, miui 8 comes with apps duplication so that one can use apps like whatsapp with two different accounts.

but if you want latest android version , many third party roms are available for xiaomi devices than say lenovo k series devices

Good luck getting Android 7 on Xiaomi 😀
Good luck even getting Android 6

My mi4i is still on 5.0.2 and its been more than one year. Xiaomi only focus on theme upgrade and not android base. Though it has all the features but not satisfactory. Lags like hell.

My first and last Xiaomi device.

Hm..really would like to get rid off annoying search bar from homepage, as in Nexus 5x updates it's still there, I used nova launcher and it caused the phone to heat up, so uninstalled it.