ACT Fibernet DNS Caching is a Pain

ISP
ACT Fibernet
I have been using ACT for past 4 months. Recently i experienced that ACT is actually cacheing the websites and most of the time loads the older copy when we open the website. I did know this untill i launched my website as so far i was thinking what we i view in ACT is what the rest of the world also see when they open a website.

I recenly built 2 websites and its hosted. When ever i make any changes to the website and hit refresh i will still see the older unchanged version. So i immedialty tried loading the website in mobile in 3G and i see the last copy with the changes in it. I also asked my friends using different ISP's (Airtel, BSNL) to load the website and they also see the latest copy. But in ACT even after refreshing, clearing cache, rebooting router i still see the old copy of webiste.

Its very clear they are cacheing.

The main headache is one website does not even open. It says DNS entry not found as the ACT has cache the older copy which i tried to load when the website was not live. But the same website open with all other ISP's.

Its been 3 days now. still same issue. I even kept the router turned off for whole night to see of that helps. Still no luck.

I dont trust customer service people will have any hand to help in this.

Appreciate your suggestions please. This problem is giving headache.

Is it legal for ACT to cache and show old the dead old copy again and again where we pay to access the live internet

lol. i had this problem on a local isp around 10 years ago. i had no idea isps are doing this even today. i suggest trying out a free browser based VPN like tunnelbear. i assume act would not be able to cache data transmitted over a secure channel.

Another option is to use a free SSL certificate from Let's Encrypt or someplace else and make your website HTTPS.

Here is the solution, what we offer to our customers.
They email us with their IP address which they want whitelisted and we do that instantly, so that no HTTP is cached from those servers.
You may email the same to ACT support.

Hi All,

Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Regards,
ACT Fibernet

I highly doubt ACT is doing this in today's scenario. It would have been noticed long ago. Perhaps an issue somewhere else?