Router settings in Mumbai?

• Thread starter Thread starter muttster`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 8,169
shit yaar...no 10 digit number written anywhere...guess ill have to run after those bas^%$ds again!shitty mtnl!

Dude look at ur Phone bill.Beside ur phone no. there will be C.A no. or CAN.which is 10 dig long.and it starts with 20XXXXXXXX.that is the pwd

i kno..the customer acc number...i tried it...it doesnt work, i guess those mtnl bastards aint enabled it or something

i just tried my tel number and ca number on the mtnl site http://register.mtnl.net.in ..works fine there, but the same combo aint letting me log in thru my modem...
maybe my settings are incomplete....whats the address of the gateway...do i need a gateway to login? right nwo its blank! do i also need pvc1 enabled as a bridge along with pvc0?

Have u done the connections properly?Check the Adsl link light, a stable adsl link light means u are connected to the DSLAM at the exchange ready for login. A flickering adsl light means the opposite.U gotta place the splitter correctly on the main line coming from the exchange. This main line is to be connected to the port labelled "line" on the splitter. While ur modem is to be connected to the port labelled "DSL".As you can log onto register.mtnl.net.in with ur phone no & CA no...it means that ur account has been created. Most probably it is a physical link problem with the exchange.

Go to the exchange. tell them the prob.they might solv it.prob is not with CA no , conn.it is with the password.cause my password is same as my ca no except the last digit!!!meet them they will call worli and reset ur password.or if not reset then they will tell u the password